This is a 2-tier veil measuring 43 inches in length. Made of high quality bridal tulle, it can be worn beautifully with any hairstyle and can be paired with a variety of additional hair accessories.
How to Get Wrinkles Out of a Wedding Veil:
1. Lay the veil on a flat surface and pull the fabric straight, gently smoothing the wrinkles where possible.
2. Locate the center of the main comb. Point the teeth of the comb toward the ceiling and attach the comb to the hanger with a clip.
3. Hang the veil from the ceiling or from an empty picture hook in an out-of-the-way place. Gravity will pull down the fabric, and the wrinkles will come out in time.
4. Cut a hole in an old sheet and thread it over the head of the hanger. Pull the sheet over the veil to protect the fabric.
5. For stubborn wrinkles, hang the veil in the bathroom while the shower is running. The steam will soften the fabric and the wrinkles will vanish. Alternatively you can use a fabric steamer, but be very careful not to get the steam on any embellishments.
6. Consider taking your veil to a professional cleaner. However, this should only be done for severe cases; the plastic wrap the cleaners will place around the veil to protect the delicate material will cause wrinkles. These wrinkles are insignificant and will disappear once the veil is hung.
Don`t iron your veil. Even on low heat, it can permanently damage the fabric. If you hang your veil in the bathroom with the shower running, be sure to take care not to splash any water on it--particularly if it has cord finishing or satin ribbons around the edge. If you use steam on your veil, wait until it is completely dry and cool before moving it.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.