This dress is a part of the simple elegance collection. It is a dream dress for any bride looking for the Timeless Bridal Gown look and to make bold statement. This dress is constructed from the highest quality materials, superior styling and exquisite details that make this design a true work of art.
Warm Tips: All wedding gowns of Tuscan are customized.
1. You can choose any color from the color chart. In order to fit maximally, your full measurements would be necessary.
2. You may choose your size from the size chart. Or you could tell us the following sizes to get the most suitable dress for you.
Shoulder to Hem (Heel-height Included, inch)
If you choose to customize the dress, please e-mail us to supply the size. Because of the high producing standard, we must go through many procedures including plate making, tailoring, hand tailoring, sewing, embroidering, etc.. Thus we need about 15-20 DAYS to finish the wedding dress. So please order in advance. Since this dress is customized, we don`t accept change or return without quality problem.
How to Measure Your Body for a Wedding Gown
1. Measure your bust (chest) around the fullest part. Using a tape measure, wrap it around the largest part of your bust. Be sure you are wearing the bra that you intend on wearing with your dress for the most accurate measurement. Take in a breath as you measure to account for breathing room in your dress. Also, be sure to have your arms relaxed and by your side, not above your head.
2. Wrap the tape measure around the smallest part of your waist to get the correct waist measurement. The smallest part of your waist is usually right above your belly button. Stand up straight with good posture when you measure your waist. Poor posture can lead to a dress that bunches in the waist.
3. To measure your hips, make sure that the tape measure is around the fullest part of your hips and rear. If you don`t buy a dress big enough to fit your hips and rear properly, you could end up splitting the dress in the back. That`s an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction that is easily prevented with accurate dress measurements.
4. Don`t forget to measure for dress length. Put on the shoes that you`ll be wearing on your wedding when you measure length. Then measure your body from the tops of your shoulders to the heels of your shoes. Not taking length measurements before you buy a dress could result in a dress that is too short or too long for your body.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.