This is an ideal wedding dress for young ladies that the sequins lace over bust and waist attracts you deeply. The exaggerated bishop sleeve and backless design satisfy your sexy but lovely demand. Walking through the red carpet with it, you must be the focus like the most beautiful princess.
Warm tip: This wedding dress adopts tailored customization. In order to fit maximumly, please measure your size according to our measurement method and communicate with our customer service rep. The measure of the wedding dress is mainly determined by your height, bust, waist and hip. Because of the high producing standard, it has many procedures including plate making, tailoring, hand tailoring, sewing, embroidering and so on. Thus we need about a month (30 DAYS) to finish the evening dress. Please order it before the wedding. In addition, for displaying a perfect wedding, we will present veil and gloves to you for free.
How to Store Wedding Dress
1. Have the dress professionally cleaned as soon as possible. Some stains, such as sweat, perfume and alcohol, may be invisible at first but will darken with time if not removed.
2. Choose between box and hanger storage. Keeping the dress in a box may prove to be more practical, but hanging the garment in a closet is the best way to prevent difficult-to-remove creases. Purchase plenty of acid-free tissue paper. You'll need it whether you fold or hang the dress.
3. Line an acid-free cardboard box with acid-free tissue paper if you are storing the garment in a box. Lay the hem in the box first and then fold the dress accordion-style, placing crumpled tissue paper between each fold. Stuff the inside of the bodice and sleeves with crumpled tissue. Layer more tissue on top and cover with the box lid.
4. Wrap a wide hanger with cotton batting if you are hanging the garment, and then cover it with muslin. Hang the dress and stuff the bodice, sleeves and any deep folds in the fabric with acid-free tissue. Cover the dress with a muslin garment bag and hang it in a cool, dry closet. Take care not to crush it with other clothing.
5. Check the dress's condition each year. If boxed, repack so the folds are in different places; if hung, wash the muslin cover.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.