The most beautiful moment of a woman is when she wears a wedding dress. White and ivory is the forever classic color for a wedding which means saintly marriage. This elegant dress has two colors for choice: white and ivory.
Premium taffeta with pleat design is perfect for attracting attention to your colorful personality. The entire line is simple and gorgeous. You must be the focus in wedding ceremony.
Bride needs the right Wedding Dresses which is both Sexy and Modesty. For the bride, looking her very best on her wedding day is essential. It is also something most stress about for a very long time. Finding the right wedding dress though is the key.
In order to fit maximumly, your full measurements will be needed. You can learn methods of measuring by the following measuring instruction picture. Because of the high producing standard, it has many procedures including plate making, tailoring, hand tailoring, sewing, embroidering and so on. Thus we need about three weeks (20 DAYS) to finish the evening dress. Please order it before the prom or wedding.
How to Store Wedding Dress
1. Have the dress professionally cleaned as soon as possible. Some stains, such as sweat, perfume and alcohol, may be invisible at first but will darken with time if not removed.
2. Choose between box and hanger storage. Keeping the dress in a box may prove to be more practical, but hanging the garment in a closet is the best way to prevent difficult-to-remove creases. Purchase plenty of acid-free tissue paper. You`ll need it whether you fold or hang the dress.
3. Line an acid-free cardboard box with acid-free tissue paper if you are storing the garment in a box. Lay the hem in the box first and then fold the dress accordion-style, placing crumpled tissue paper between each fold. Stuff the inside of the bodice and sleeves with crumpled tissue. Layer more tissue on top and cover with the box lid.
4. Wrap a wide hanger with cotton batting if you are hanging the garment, then cover it with muslin. Hang the dress and stuff the bodice, sleeves and any deep folds in the fabric with acid-free tissue. Cover the dress with a muslin garment bag and hang it in a cool, dry closet. Take care not to crush it with other clothing.
5. Check the dress`s condition each year. If boxed, repack so the folds are in different places; if hung, wash the muslin cover.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.