A wonderful gift for her, the Blue Teardrop Swarovski Crystal Cubic Zircon Closed Ring is full of radiant color. Sitting atop a smooth is a teardrop-shaped blue crystal stone which showcases regal shine. The modest setting holds the stone contains exquisite detailing down the side of the ring, creating a luxurious look. A classic accessory for day or evening wear.
1. Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
2. Store your gold-plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
3. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.
4. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the gold-plated jewelry to restore shine.
5. Take the gold-plated jewelry to a local jeweler where they can replace the gold layer. This may be necessary if the gold-plating has already started to wear off. Check with your local jeweler to see what they charge for this service.
How to Clean Swarovski Crystal:
1. Gently dust the surface of the Swarovski crystal using a feather or lambswool duster to remove any hair or dust from the piece. If you are cleaning a smaller display item, you could use a makeup brush. If you are afraid of scratching the surface, you can also use compressed air to blow the dust from the crystal.
2. Lay the crystal on a clean cotton cloth. Use the cloth as a work surface, not to clean the crystal.
3. Wipe the crystals clean with a special Swarovski crystal cleaning/polishing cloth. This will not scratch the surface of the crystal, whereas other types of cloth might.
4. Use lukewarm water to rinse the crystal if there is any buildup on the surface. If the buildup won`t wash away, you can use a watered-down mild dish soap. Don`t use any other commercial cleaners on the crystals.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.