100% cotton canvas bag with soft and comfortable texture. It can be used as a crossbody bag. It must be the best accessory to ornament your individual life.
How to Wash a Canvas Bag
Remove all structural pieces from the bag, such as a vinyl-covered, flat piece of cardboard that fits into the bottom of some bags.
2. Pretreat any stains on the bag with laundry stain removers. Follow the manufacturer`s directions for best results. To use, wet one edge of the bar of soap and rub on the stain or spot.
3. Wash plain canvas bags in the washing machine only if they have no decorative items sewn on or other features that would be damaged by machine washing.
4. Scrub the bag by hand if machine washing would likely damage the bag. Use a soft scrub brush or an old terry cloth. Dip the brush or cloth in laundry detergent mixed with warm water, shake off or wring out excess water and, using a circular motion, wash the entire area of the bag that is washable.
5. Rinse the bag carefully, taking care not to get nonwashable areas wet.
6. Allow the bag to air dry. If washed in the machine, dry in a dryer or on a clothesline.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.