Create a fashionable look with this narrow fashion belt. Spotlighting a chain accent, this chic belt is finished with a woven design. It will fit almost all body shapes perfectly. The belt is ideal for skirt, sweater or dress.
How to Maintain Leather Belts
1. Purchase a belt made for your waist size. A belt that is too large will wrap around itself and possibly even fold into small creases.
2. Apply leather conditioner onto both sides of the belt when you first purchase it. This is the same product you should be using on your leather shoes and jackets. It helps block out moisture and dirt. To apply the conditioner, pour a small amount onto a rag and rub the rag over the belt. Make sure both sides are covered, then let it sit out for a few hours to dry.
3. Remove the belt from your pants after every time you wear it. Do not leave the belt in the pants for a few days. This can bend the belt out of position and cause creases in it.
4. Keep the belt dry and avoid water damage. If you are outside and it is snowing or raining, cover it up with your jacket or shirt. Even though you have applied the leather conditioner to the belt, it is important to protect the belt from any unnecessary moisture.
5. Clean off any dirt or debris with a brush. This can be the same brush you use on furniture. You want stiff bristles, but not anything that will damage the leather. Rub the brush across the dirt until it has been removed.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.