Projecting a professional look, the super thin couple`s watch set is a must-have for modern people. For each piece, the classically styled, stainless steel case frames a crisp, white dial with elongated, silver hands. Distinct, silver Roman numerals mark three, six, nine and twelve o`clock. Thin, silver baton indexes mark the remaining hours. The stainless steel bracelet features sophisticated feeling. Highly affordable, this distinguished timepiece set can accompany both casual and professional wear. It is powered by quartz movement and is water resistant.
Corresponding men`s watch (SKU: 89030054) and women`s watch (SKU: 89130054) are also available.
Watch and wipe moisture, sweat or dirt by a soft, dry cloth frequently. It will help to extend the life of case, band and the ring. Use a soft, dry cloth wiped off the moisture gently. Do not rub band, so that the band will not fade color or lose its luster.
Normally, 30M(3ATM) waterproof watches are designed to be used in swimming, and diving watches can be used in diving for underwater work. In order to better protect your watch and prolong its using life, we kindly advise you to keep your watch away from water, even if it is waterproof. Please note that no waterproof watch is designed to be used in hot bath or sauna, otherwise an intake of condensation water will be caused, which will damage the components under serious situation. The watch is up to the standard of water resistance by means of waterproof rubber rings mounted at lens, the back and crown. Because of the ageing of these rings as time goes on, they should be replaced regularly as required by their service condition, in order to keep good water resistant function of the watch.
To prevent movement damage caused by the leakage of electrolyte, batteries of quartz watches should be replaced immediately if the hands stop moving or the second hands move at two-second or four-second intervals instead of the normal one-second intervals. In order that your watch will serve you for many trouble-free years, we recommend that you have it checked every 2 to 3 years.
Quartz Watches Maintenance:
1. Change the watch`s battery every two years, even if it works fine. Take it to a jeweler, because he has the tools to recreate the seal on the back after he replaces the battery.
2. Take your watch to a jeweler every six months for an inspection. He will check the battery, remove thickened oil if needed and clean the parts.
3. Keep a leather strap away from water. Dry it immediately if you get it wet. Polish a metal strap with a soft, damp toothbrush to remove dirt and oil build-up.
4. Keep your watch away from sunlight and damp areas. Water can seep into the face of the watch, and sunlight can fade the strap. Strong heat or sunlight can cause the battery to leak.
5. Do not drop your watch on a hard surface, which can dislodge the crystal bar or crack the faceplate.
6. Wear your watch daily to keep it accurate. Cold quartz watches lose their accuracy but regain it once they are warmed.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.