The dragonfly brooch with purple SWAROVSKI crystal features a fashion style with luxurious beauty. This stunning piece will be the perfect finishing touch to your look. It's great for wearing on your hat, coat, jacket, jean, handbag and purse. The best one for wedding, party and gift.
How to Use Brooches
1. Purchase one or more brooches, if they are not readily on hand.
2. Use the brooch on clothing. Attach a brooch to the high neckline of a blouse, dress or jacket. Use one or more brooches (in a cluster) on the lapel of a suit jacket or place one or more on the shoulder of a jacket or dress. Pin several small brooches over the buttons of a blouse or dress to liven up the clothing or show off a collection. Try using smaller pins as a substitute for cuff links on a blouse by just pinning the brooch over the cuff`s button.
3. Hook a brooch through a "magna pin". This converts the brooch to a magnetic closure, thereby doing away with the need to stick the pin part of the brooch into fabrics that could otherwise be damaged by the process. This makes it simple to use the brooch on heavy fabrics like boiled wool, suede or leather.
4. Utilize the brooch to help securely attach an accessory to clothing such as a scarf, a shawl or a wrap.
5. Attach a brooch to a hat to feminize it or give it a touch of pizzazz.
6. Pin one or more brooches onto a handbag or clutch to convert a daytime look to evening chic. Use a magna pin for heavier fabric, suede and leather.
7. Convert a brooch to a pendant by attaching it directly to a thick necklace chain, omega or collar. Hook a pin over a string of beads or double them up, pulling them together around the neck. Close with a brooch to create a unique choker.
8. Use a pin converter to turn a brooch into a standard necklace pendant.
9. Turn a brooch into a piece of hair jewelry. Attach a pin to a headband. Using wire or thread, attach a brooch to a hair comb or barrette. Run the pin of a brooch through the elastic of a ponytail holder for a top knot accent piece. Attach a brooch directly to the hair (or a wig).
How to Clean Swarovski Crystal:
1. Gently dust the surface of the Swarovski crystal using a feather or lambs wool duster to remove any hair or dust from the piece. If you are cleaning a smaller display item, you could use a makeup brush. If you are afraid of scratching the surface, you can also use compressed air to blow the dust from the crystal.
2. Lay the crystal on a clean cotton cloth. Use the cloth as a work surface, not to clean the crystal.
3. Wipe the crystals clean with a special Swarovski crystal cleaning/polishing cloth. This will not scratch the surface of the crystal, whereas other types of cloth might.
4. Use lukewarm water to rinse the crystal if there is any buildup on the surface. If the buildup does not wash away, you can use watered-down mild dish soap. Don`t use any other commercial cleaners on the crystals.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.