Stunning white Swarovski crystal flower ceremony jewelry set includes a necklace and a piece of earrings with polished shine. They will add a heavenly glow to any outfit with their beauty and shine! They`re also perfect gifts for yourself or your friend.
How to Protect Gold Plated Jewelry
1. Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
2. Store your gold-plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
3. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.
4. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the gold-plated jewelry to restore shine.
5. Take the gold-plated jewelry to a local jeweler where they can replace the gold layer. This may be necessary if the gold-plating has already started to wear off. Check with your local jeweler to see what they charge for this service.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.