Nature is full of it's own little jewels, little places untouched by the greater world. This wonderful bracelet is a look into one of those places. This bracelet is made of superior quality turquoise, agate and Miao silver. And it is a perfect mixture of elements that come together to create a lovely fun piece of jewelry. The original design and the folk style add for more fashion.
How to keep your silver jewelry bright:
1. Take a soft child's toothbrush and dry brush the silver jewelry first to remove any loose surface dirt and grime.
2. Rinse the piece thoroughly under clear running water to remove any additional particles that you may have loosened by brushing it. Turn it over and over under the faucet to make sure that it runs through every crevice. Shake it dry.
3. Add a small amount of dish soap to warm water in a bowl. Once again, take your soft toothbrush and dip it into the soapy water. To keep silver jewelry bright in between professional cleanings, gently go over the entire surface cleaning every small crevice. Use the same circular motions that you used when dry brushing it to get in-between the stone mountings and into any engravings or inlays. Repeat step two.
4. Hold the piece up to the light (natural sunlight works best) to see if there is any leftover gunk that you may have missed. Turn it around to examine every inlay and stone. If it looks to still be dirty in any area, repeat step 3 as many times as necessary.
5. Clean the toothbrush well by rinsing it under clear running water, using your fingers to gently separate the bristles to remove any accumulated dirt and grime. Shake it dry.
6. Squeeze a small amount of a non-abrasive and non-whitening toothpaste onto the head of the brush. In the same circular motions that you first used for cleaning, go over the piece well.
7. Rinse the piece under clear running water until all the toothpaste residue is gone. Once again, examine it under the light to be sure that you got it all. Shake it and then let it air dry the rest of the way.
8. Take a soft rag and rub the piece to remove all the water spots.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.