This clutch is large enough to hold your cosmetics, keys, cash, cell phone and anything you may need for going out, yet not bulky at all. Being elegant and fancy, it will add a Hollywood feel to any evening attire. It is the perfect bag for a night out, weddings, parties and anytime you just want to look chic. You will love the touch as you carry it.
How to Care for PU Leather
1. Wipe the PU leather with a damp, soft cloth.
2. Wash dirty PU leather products with a gentle leather shampoo. The experts recommend using a quality brush to lift dirt.
3. Let the item air dry, and don`t apply any heat. Using heat or sunlight to speed the drying process can warp or ruin the PU leather.
4. Condition the PU leather with a specially designed product. Most leather care manufacturers offer products formulated for PU leather that help keep the material flexible.
5. Waterproof any items that might come in contact with water or heavy dirt. Products designed for use on fashion or patent leather can be used successfully on PU leather.
How to store your bags
1. Opt for not hanging your purses on a hook or a hanger. Depending on the strap of the handbag, a hook or hanger can distort the shape of it. Instead, store your purses in an open basket in a clean, dry spot in your home. Make sure that the basket has a piece of fabric or cloth on the bottom of it.
2. Keep tissue paper stuffed into it. It will help to keep the bag in a nice shape when you`re not using it. If the purse has no flap or zipper on it, the tissue paper will also prevent dust from flying into it. Since most purses already come with big wads of it, use that instead of having to buy some.
3. Have a few micro fiber cloths in the basket. They are soft cloths that make daily maintenance easy. It will shine up the hardware on the purse without scratching it and will also easily wipe off any dust that is on the outside. No need to wet the cloth, it will work perfectly when dry.
4. Make sure to store the basket that contains the purses off of the floor. Not only are they a magnet for pet fur, they are also susceptible if your dog or cat has an accident or decides to sleep on them.
5. Keep them stored out of direct sunlight. The light can distort the color of the purses and ruin them. It is best to keep them on a shelf in your closet where you can reach them but they are out of the way from anything that can ruin them.
6. Put any purses that you don`t use often in a piece of your luggage. It will keep them clean so you won`t have to dust them, you can save space by putting them in empty luggage, and you don`t have to worry about them getting damaged.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.