This is a choice napped 100% mulberry silk scarf. Featuring soft texture and stylish design, it will add mature and masculine temperament to you. It is also a perfect gift for your father, husband and boyfriend to show your care and love.
Pure mulberry silk is a kind of protein fiber made of various amino acid. Being satiny, soft, airy and hygroscopic, it features a health care function.
China is the hometown of silk which is the most representative product to export. In ancient, China is the earliest country to plant mulberry, raise silkworms and produce silk. Through the archaeology findings for recent years, people find the technology of silk production has reached a high level from Shang and Zhou dynasty to warring states period. Up to now, Chinese silk is still the most important dedication to the whole world. Traditional Chinese Medicine thinks silk is neutral in nature and non-poisonous with pungent flavor. Silk pajamas are smooth and comfortable. Meanwhile, it has a good performance on absorbing humidity and dispersing heat. Silk will enhance vitality of epidermal cells, promote metabolism and massage skin to keep healthy. Its function is superior than any other material and beneficial to all ages.
How to Care for Silk Scarves
1. Make room for your scarves. Install large, rounded hooks or hang accessory rings in your closet. Proper storage prevents snags and minimizes wrinkles, especially on delicate scarves.
2. Avoid exposing silk scarves under direct sunlight. The UV rays might discolor the scarves.
3. Keep silk scarves away from liquid that contains chlorine or alcohol.
4. Clean your scarves before you put them away for storage. You may hand wash your regular silk scarves using Woolite and cold water. After rinsing, lay the wet scarf on a clean towel. Roll up the towel (with the scarf in it) to absorb excess water.
5. Air-dry your silk scarves on a mesh drying rack to avoid stretching. Do not dry under direct sunlight.
6. On the lowest setting, iron the scarf while it is still slightly damp. You may lay a towel on top to prevent scorching. Always iron the silk scarf on its dull color side.
7. Gently fold scarves and store them in linen boxes or breathable containers. Line the box with acid-free tissue paper for long-term storage. You may also store designer scarves in their original boxes.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.