This is a lightweight and durable swim cap designed for both recreational and competitive swimmers. It protects your hair from chlorine and other pool chemicals, keeps your hair dry, maintains your body heat in cold water, and helps you swim faster and more hydrodynamic in the water. Made of high quality silicone, it allows the head to breath for a more comfortable fit and can be stretched to over double its original size. It is also quick and easy to take on and off while not snagging hair.
1. After use, clean your swim cap in cold water and dry it with a piece of soft cloth.
2. Do not roll up the cap while it is wet. Do not exposure it to the sun.
3. Do not scratch the cap with your nail.
How to Put on a Swim Cap
1. Brush your hair well to remove tangles. Remove any accessories or items you may have in your hair. Some recommend wetting your hair before putting on the cap; however, this may defeat the purpose if you wish to keep your hair dry.
2. Insert your hands into the bathing cap. With your palms facing inward, push your hands outward to expand the bathing cap.
3. Lower your head. Position the bathing cap over the top of your head. Then release your hands from the cap. The cap should fit snugly over the top of your head. There should be no space between the top of your head and the top of the cap. If there is, pull the edges of the cap down to eliminate the gap.
4. Gather your hair along the sides and round it up in the back. Tuck the hair into the rear part of your bathing cap.
5. Stand in front of a mirror. Examine all sides of the bathing cap to make sure that no hair is exposed. Hold a small mirror behind your head and look into it with the other mirror to check the back. You can also have an assistant help you. If you see any exposed hair, push it up into the bathing cap.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.