A classic striped design highlights this 4-piece, blue and pink bikini swimsuit with a modern twist. The top has a detachable halter style strap to give you that extra support and is finished with removable bra cups. Accompanied with a vest and panties, this swimsuit set will look good on you whether you're sitting by the pool or strolling along the beach.
The size chart is only for your reference. Since the swimsuit is super stretchy, pleasechoose the size mainly according to your height. If you are underweight or overweight, please choose according to your figure.
How to Treat Your Swimsuit
1. Take a shower before you put your swimsuit on to get rid of grease, dirt, suntan oil and makeup, which could cause the fabric to deteriorate or change color.
2. Stay away from rough surfaces when wearing your swimsuit, such as pool walls, concrete seating and rocks on the beach. Use the steps to enter and exit a swimming pool. Place a towel on the pool edge or sand before sitting down.
3. Rinse your swimsuit in cold, fresh water after each wear. Wash it in warm water below 30 degree or cold water with a mild neutral detergent. Never use laundry soap powder, bleaching agent or chemical liquid detergent to wash swimsuit to avoid fading.
4. Hand wash your swimwear, for a more intense wash that will remove all traces of chlorine, sand, salt water and perspiration. Place your swimsuit inside a lingerie bag to protect it before putting it into the water. Wash your swimsuit separately and initially as the colors may run, especially black and very bright colors. Never machine wash swimwear with a metallic or glittery finish and remember they are not designed to be worn in hot water or for strenuous activities. Always hand wash this type of swimsuit.
5. Lay your swimwear on a flat surface or hang it on the line to dry, but never for a long time to protect from fading or going bad. Hang bright or fluorescent swimwear indoors or in the shade to reduce fading. Never tumble dry swimwear, as this will weaken the elastic.
6. Stretch your swimsuit gently after it is dry and check it for traces of any remaining sand.
7. Store your swimwear in a lingerie bag in your closet until you need it again.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.