This timepiece is constructed with a stainless steel case, a sapphire crystal dial window, a ultrathin Japanese movement and a stainless steel wristband. The face includes two slim indexes.
Accessory: specifications and product warranties.
Watch and wipe moisture, sweat or dirt by a soft, dry cloth frequently. It will help to extend the life of case, band and the ring.
Normally, 30M(3ATM) waterproof watches are designed to be used in swimming, and diving watches can be used in diving for underwater work. In order to better protect your watch and prolong its using life, we kindly advise you to keep your watch away from water, even if it is waterproof. Please note that no waterproof watch id designed to be used in hot bath or sauna, otherwise an intake of condensation water will be caused, which will damage the components under serious situation. The watch is up to the standard of water resistance by means of waterproof rubber rings mounted at lens, the back and crown. Because of the ageing of these rings as time goes on, they should be replaced regularly as required by their service condition, in order to keep good water resistant function of the watch.
To prevent movement damage caused by the leakage of electrolyte, batteries of quartz watches should be replaced immediately if the hands stop moving or the second hands move at two-second or four-second intervals instead of the normal one-second intervals. In order that your watch will serve you for many trouble-free years, we recommend that you have it checked every 2 to 3 years by our professionals of any member of EBOHR nation-wide service network.
Quartz Watches Maintenance
1. Change the watch`s battery every two years, even if it works fine. Take it to a jeweler, because he has the tools to recreate the seal on the back after he replaces the battery.
2. Take your watch to a jeweler every six months for an inspection. He will check the battery, remove thickened oil if needed and clean the parts.
3. Keep a leather strap away from water. Dry it immediately if you get it wet. Polish a metal strap with a soft, damp toothbrush to remove dirt and oil build-up.
4. Keep your watch away from sunlight and damp areas. Water can seep into the face of the watch, and sunlight can fade the strap. Strong heat or sunlight can cause the battery to leak.
5. Do not drop your watch on a hard surface, which can dislodge the crystal bar or crack the faceplate.
6. Wear your watch daily to keep it accurate. Cold quartz watches lose their accuracy but regain it once they are warmed.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.